Professional Polymer Technology
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
504-6 Composite adhesive, Solvent Free Adhesive is a de […]
504-6 Composite adhesive, Solvent Free Adhesive is a dedicated electronic film, polyimide film and metal composite glue, composite products after high strength, high temperature, corrosion resistance, peel strength up to 1.5kg / cm.
Second, the use of process methods 504-6
1. Metal plate should be cleaned (pickling or alkali Xian and then water Xian) drying.
2. The glue can be on the metal plate on the plastic, but also in the film on the plastic,
3. Reference ratio: Main agent: thinner: curing agent (solid content: 50% ± 2) = 10: 2 ~ 5: 0.5 ~ 2.
4. The amount of glue on the 10-20 grams of dry plastic / m, depending on the degree of formation of composite materials to be.
5. Bake Road temperature: divided into three: the first 50 ℃ ~ 60 ℃, the second 90 ℃ ~ 110 ℃, the third level above 120 ℃.
6. Pressure roller temperature: without affecting the deformation of the membrane conditions, optional high temperature 90 ℃ ~ 100 ℃.
7. Polyimide film and metal composite solvent must be dried, or the surface may appear small bubbles.
8. Curing conditions: the first natural curing 2H, the second 140 ℃ ~ 200 ℃ curing 1 ~ 2H.
Third, pay attention to matters
1, Do not mix this product with other adhesives.
2, the use of this product should be other types of glue clean, including plastic tank, with plastic bucket and with plastic utensils, so as not to cause adverse turbidity.
3, the preparation of the glue should be used within 10 hours, continuous use with new glue and glue has been used when mixing should not exceed 10 hours (more than storage time may appear whitening phenomenon).
4, the technical data for reference only, due to the use of manufacturers of composite process conditions, equipment and raw materials, differences in conditions, it is recommended manufacturers to use the test before the first recognized or consulted to the Company. Our company is based on the general conditions of sale of products sold.
The article from joyachem.com