Professional Polymer Technology
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Rigid polyurethane low thermal conductivity, thermal […]
1. Rigid polyurethane low thermal conductivity, thermal performance. When the density of rigid polyurethane 35 ~ 40kg / m3, the thermal conductivity is only 0.018 ~ 0.024w / (m.k), equivalent to about half of the EPS is the thermal conductivity of all the insulation materials in the lowest.
2. Rigid polyurethane has a moisture-proof, waterproof performance. Rigid polyurethane closed cell rate of 90% or more, are hydrophobic materials, will not absorb moisture increases the thermal conductivity, the wall will not seepage.
3. Rigid polyurethane fire, flame retardant, high temperature. Polyurethane is a flame-retardant self-extinguishing material with a softening point of 250 ° C or higher, which occurs only at higher temperatures after addition of the flame retardant. In addition, the polyurethane will burn The formation of coke on the surface, this layer of carbon deposition can help isolate the following foam. Can effectively prevent the flame spread. Moreover, the polyurethane at high temperatures does not produce harmful gases.
4. The polyurethane sheet has excellent insulation properties, to achieve the same insulation requirements, can reduce the thickness of the building envelope, thereby increasing the indoor use of the area.
5. Anti-deformation ability, not easy to crack, finishes stable and safe.
6. The structure of polyurethane material porosity stability, is basically a closed-cell structure, not only excellent insulation properties, but also anti-freeze-thaw, sound absorption Ye Hao. The average life of rigid polyurethane insulation structure, under normal use and maintenance conditions, can reach more than 30 years. Can be destroyed in dry, wet or galvanic corrosion conditions, as well as external influences such as the growth of insects, fungi or algae, or the destruction of rodents under normal use conditions during the life of the structure.
7. Comprehensive cost-effective. Although the rigid polyurethane foam unit price than other traditional insulation material unit price is high, but the increase in the cost of heating and cooling costs will be offset by a substantial reduction.