Professional Polymer Technology
E-mail : email@example.com
Super Fiber Adhesive is a regenerated cellulose fiber. […]
Super Fiber Adhesive is a regenerated cellulose fiber. It is made of natural cellulose as raw material, alkali, aging, yellowing and other processes made of soluble cellulose yellow ester, and then dissolved in dilute alkali solution made of viscose, made by wet spinning. Using different raw materials and spinning process, can be ordinary Super Fiber Adhesive, high modulus of Super Fiber Adhesive and high strength Super Fiber Adhesive. Common Super Fiber Adhesive with general physical and mechanical properties and chemical properties, and divided into cotton, wool and filament type, commonly known as rayon, artificial hair and rayon. The high wet modulus Super Fiber Adhesive has a high degree of polymerization, strength and wet modulus. This fiber in the wet unit density per unit can withstand 22.0cN load, and the load under the wet elongation of not more than 15%, mainly rich and strong fiber. High-strength Super Fiber Adhesive has a high strength and fatigue resistance.
Super Fiber Adhesive is the basic composition of cellulose (C6H10O5) no ordinary Super Fiber Adhesive cross-section was zigzag-shaped core structure, the vertical straight horizontal groove. While the fiber-rich core structure, cross-section was round.
Super Fiber Adhesive has a good hygroscopicity, in general atmospheric conditions, the moisture regain about 13%. Significant expansion after moisture absorption, diameter increase of up to 50%, so the fabric after the water feel hard, shrinkage.
The tensile strength of ordinary Super Fiber Adhesive is less than that of cotton, about 1.6 ~ 2.7cN / dtex; the breaking elongation is higher than that of cotton, 16% ~ 22%; the wet strength is much lower, about 50% of dry strength; Length increase of about 50%. Its modulus is lower than that of cotton, it is easy to deform under small load, and the elastic recovery property is poor, so the fabric is easy to elongate and the dimensional stability is poor. The strength of fiber-rich, especially the wet strength than ordinary adhesive high, breaking elongation is small, good dimensional stability. Ordinary adhesive wear resistance is poor, while the rich fiber is improved.
The chemical composition of Super Fiber Adhesive and cotton are similar, so more alkali-resistant and acid-resistant, but alkali-resistant acid poor than cotton. Rich fiber has good alkali resistance and acid resistance. The same Super Fiber Adhesive dyeing and cotton similar to the whole chromatographic dyeing, dyeing performance is good. In addition, the thermal properties of Super Fiber Adhesives and cotton are similar to the density of cotton is 1.50 ~ 1.52g / cm3.
Super Fiber Adhesive is one of the first to put into industrial production of chemical fiber. Because of good hygroscopicity, comfort, good spinnability, often with cotton, wool or a variety of synthetic fibers blended, woven, for all types of clothing and decorative textiles. High-strength Super Fiber Adhesive can also be used for tire cord, conveyor belt and other industrial supplies. Super Fiber Adhesive is a kind of widely used chemical fiber.
1, ordinary Super Fiber Adhesive:
(1) viscose cotton short fiber cut length 35 ~ 40mm, fineness 1.1 ~ 2.8dtex (1.0 ~ 2.5 denier) and cotton blended can do fine cloth, where Li Ding, gabardine and so on.
(2) viscose wool short fiber, cut length 51 ~ 76mm, fineness 3.3 ~ 6.6dtex (3.0 ~ 6.0 denier), can be pure spinning, wool can also be blended, do tweed, coat and so on.
2, rich and strong fiber:
(1) is an improved variety of Super Fiber Adhesive.
(2) pure spinning can do fine cloth, poplin and so on.
(3) and cotton, polyester blended, producing all kinds of clothing.
(4) alkali resistance, woven into crisp fabric, washing will not shrink and deformation, more durable wear.
3, viscose wire:
(1) to do clothing, bedding, bedding and decorations.
(2) viscose yarn and cotton yarn intertwined, do feather yarn, thread ti surface.
(3) viscose silk and silk interweave, do georgette, brocade and so on.
(4) viscose line and polyester, Kam filament intertwined, do crystal color satin, antique satin and so on.
4, viscose strong wire:
(1) strong than ordinary viscose silk twice as high.
(2) twisted woven cord fabric for cars, tractors, carriage tires.